Kia ora, welcome to our world - Real New Zealand Tours
Enjoy a complimentary scenic Tram ride including dinner for 2 (value NZ$220.00) all on us when in beautiful Christchurch, our home town - all email inquiries during June - July 2021.
Call or email us now ...
New Zealand phone: 021 177 9526
International phone: +64 21 177 9526
Freephone U.S.A. +1 (707) 702 1057 (reaches our Christchurch office)
Geoff and Libby Venning,
Directors, owners, founders.
Breaking News -
announce they are to fly direct non-stop early 2022 Los Angeles to Christchurch (our home town and office) also Texas to Auckland.
Try us - you'll like us, we are local "Kiwi" - New Zealand based
Specialists in bespoke customised all inclusive itineraries
Testimonials - 5 Star Trip Reviews -
We are 100% CovidSmart liaising with partners and suppliers all over New Zealand to ensure that the HIGHEST level of SAFETY & HYGIENE are checked and followed by all our valued service providers. We work closely with all to ensure hassle free and stress free safe travel for you, your friends or family. We will also give you honest and upto date advice at all times.
Be COVID wise with peace of mind while travelling with Real New Zealand Tours.
Kia kaha, stay safe.
Special Deal Hot Air Ballooning - 50% discount
PLUS 7 days free rental car hire ...
We have TODAY extended this generous offer above to ALL TOURS BOOKED (with deposit) from 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2023 (Travel maybe anytime, no restrictions).
We are also excited to announce new fair and flexible payment terms to all travellers -
Please kindly refer to our Terms and Conditions page - https://www.realnewzealandtours.com/Terms-and-Condition/
Travellers comment -
"It was great to have someone in New Zealand available by phone 24/7 whenever needed during our trip.
Owner Geoff kindly responded quickly to all inquiries before and during our travel."
Barbara and Kim from Chicago, USA - March 2019.
News flash - within 6 months we will offer E.V. rental vehicles for self-drive trips (100% electric!)
We promise -
Bespoke customised itineraries (fully inclusive) prepared by New Zealand based travel specialists who know what the guidebooks don't. We specialise only in New Zealand touring, try us - you'll like us!
- We offer Self-drive (rental car) and Private driver trips (fully guided) or escorted Coach tours. With Self-drive, you enjoy the freedom, flexibility, independence and importantly you set your own pace each day
- We can help with International flights and Travel Insurance, please contact us now for further details
- We are proud to be accredited by Tourism New Zealand as a 100% Pure New Zealand Travel Specialist
- We are also Qualmark accredited, Tourism New Zealand’s official quality assurance organisation, providing a trusted guide to quality travel experiences
- Immerse yourself into our truly unique local culture - our people, our places - Real New Zealand Tours specialises in handcrafted travel with personalised bespoke tailor made itineraries to ensure you have a truly unique and authentic experience
- We would also like to mention we have many highly satisfied visitors who have travelled with us - you can see our very positive 5-star trip reviews - www.realnewzealandtours.com/Testimonials/
We believe our points of difference are -
- Personalisation - we do it best because we care
- We include 24 hour 7 days per week free-phone helpline support while you are in New Zealand and owner Geoff's personal mobile number
- We also include a personal airport meet and greet service on arrival with a private transfer to your first night's accommodation
- Our 5 Star Trip Reviews make us one of the world's best boutique travel specialists, try us - you'll like us!
- We are 100% "Kiwi" owned and operated, New Zealand based (not offshore) and specialise only in New Zealand touring. We create customised bespoke itineraries quick as a flash - especially just for you
- When you visit Christchurch (South Island) Geoff will personally spend half a day with you - complimentary sightseeing (no charge) to show off to you our beautiful local "Garden City" - beaches and Lyttelton harbour sights, it would be our pleasure
- For lunch or evening dining when in Christchurch, we highly recommend the brand new Farmers Market or Little High Eatery or the more formal Curators House restaurant located in our beautiful Botanical gardens beside the tranquil Avon river, this link refers: - www.curatorshouse.co.nz/gallery/
Get inspired -
- Our promise to you is that every day will be an exciting new journey. We do not make promises we cannot keep! - you will not be disappointed
- Wake up in paradise, meet friendly locals, and enjoy majestic landscapes. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your dream vacation
- Immerse yourself into our unique culture, heritage, nature and wildlife. Whatever the occasion, Real New Zealand Tours will make it happen for you!
All our itineraries offer exciting authentic options -
- Visit places where the locals go
- Visit our many beautiful National parks, World Heritage sites, and traditional Kiwi sheep farms. You will have the opportunity to see majestic mountains snow-capped, even in summer! View and explore awesome glaciers, ancient rain forests, pristine lakes and rivers, remote golden sandy beaches, and active volcanoes
- Unique Maori Cultural evening experience, Honeymoon packages, world-famous Lord of the Rings film location tours, including visits to Sir Peter Jackson's magical Hobbiton village, Matamata and Weta workshops in Wellington
- Visit our famous award-winning wineries, experience "Soul Journeys" Queenstown, a world-class Wellness retreat. Experience our many thrilling adventure activities. Explore unique attractions like Penguin Watch, and so much more!
Eight reasons why to book your New Zealand trip with Real New Zealand Tours -
- Our Kiwi team have over 30 years of New Zealand tourism industry experience and will personally help you plan your itinerary to ensure you have your best trip ever!
- We are 100% Kiwi owned, locally based, we know real New Zealand best! - you will not be disappointed
- You will travel each day in superb luxury and comfort in a modern spacious air-conditioned vehicle
- We Kiwis are very proud of our unique and fascinating Maori culture, so we will share it intimately with you
- We have rich tales to share, of our history, our legends and our future. Immerse yourself in Real New Zealand
- We donate funds to a non-profit project for Penguin Conservation, managed by Dr Chris Challies; a world-leading authority on Penguins. When booking your trip with Real New Zealand Tours you are actively supporting this wonderful project, so thank you!
- Real New Zealand Tours is 100% focused on making a positive impact on our pristine environment, our multi-cultural society and our vibrant economy. We support the New Zealand Tourism Sustainability Commitment
- Also, by our support of the Tiaki Promise - to care for New Zealand, we are making a commitment to act as a guardian of our land - to protect and preserve New Zealand now and for future generations