New Zealand accommodation options are diverse with something to suit everyone. We will arrange accommodation which suits your desired level of comfort.
Hapuku Lodge + Tree Houses is a contemporary country hotel located on a deer breeding farm in the South Island of New Zealand, 12 kilometres North of the renowned eco-marine town of Kaikoura. It sits snugly at the base of the Kaikoura Seaward Mountain Range, with the Kaikoura coast and famed Mangamaunu Bay only a kilometre to the east.
The Lodge provides luxurious accommodation on Kaikoura’s rugged coastline, a place for guests to relax in its intimate indoor/outdoor setting and a place from which they can explore the larger maritime landscape of Kaikoura
- Hotels are 3, 4, 5 star (all with private bathroom facilities)
- Select from world class quality luxury lodges, boutique hotels and everything in between
- Boutique Bed & Breakfasts, their very own unique character and charm, high quality, meet the locals
- Home or Farm stay, allowing you to experience an authentic New Zealand working farm, help out on the farm
- Motels, generally for anyone wishing to self-cater, found easily on main streets normally, popular with "Kiwis"
- Self-contained apartments are ideal for people on a longer holiday or for families and couples traveling together
Apartments are a great option when you're staying in a major city or resort town. You can cook your own meals, do your own laundry and enjoy the feeling of having your own space while on holiday.